Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Jayesh Guru <ja...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/23 19:48:42 UTC

How to write EJB Script?

Hello Everyone,

I am looking to write a JAVA Program which can call EJB from JMeter.
Can anyone help me with this to start with?
I have to load test that EJB for performance check.

*Thanks *
*Jayesh Guru*

Re: How to write EJB Script?

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
Do you have a standalone java client program written that invokes the EJB?
if yes then we can help , if not this is the wrong forum. So start with
that - write a simple java standalone client(nothing to do with JMeter)
that invokes your EJB and get that running(plenty of google tutorials)...
after that its trivial to invoke that program from within JMeter (though
you also get pure java tools like TestNG which are simpler to use for these
purposes)