Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Ron Gavlin <rg...@yahoo.com> on 2008/04/29 20:21:27 UTC

CXF-SE Support for outgoing attachments

Greetings,

In SM-1109, I see that inbound attachment support was added to CXF-SE via the AttachmentInInterceptor.java class. However, I do not see a corresponding interceptor for handling outgoing attachments. Also, in my testing, I am not seeing JBI attachments created for my outgoing base64 binaries. Is this a bug?

- Ron

Re: CXF-SE Support for outgoing attachments

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ron,

For outgoing attachments, we reuse the AttachemntOutInterceptor from
CXF, you can see the code piece in the CxfBcProvider
        if (isMtomEnabled()) {
            outList.add(new JbiOutInterceptor());
            outList.add(new MtomCheckInterceptor(true));
            outList.add(new AttachmentOutInterceptor());

        }
If possible, would you please append your test case, which is easy for
me to reproduce the problem.

Thanks

Freeman