Posted to dev@tiles.apache.org by Colbert Philippe <co...@ROGERS.com> on 2011/08/10 12:35:17 UTC

Under Tiles I18N, can I change language dynamically, while application is running (hot swap of languages)?

I want to use the Tiles I18N feature with my web application. I want the user to be able to change languages dynamically, at any point during the execution of the program. Does Tiles support this sort of dynamic change (hot swap) of the current language (Locale)?

When the current language is swapped out, I would expect that any rendering of any screens thereafter be in the new language.

Nowhere in the documentation is this mentioned at all.

Colbert Philippe

Re: Under Tiles I18N, can I change language dynamically, while application is running (hot swap of languages)?

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
Please ask the Tiles *Users* mailing list, Tiles Developers list is only for
development of Tiles itself.
http://tiles.apache.org/mail.html

Antonio