Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2009/04/21 09:36:18 UTC

Apache Kalumet news

Hi all,

For your information, I'm still coding on Sourceforge AutoDeploy (on the
0.5 branch). A new version will be released soon with mainly new
features and enhancements.

I'm always looking for a second mentor in the Kalumet proposal and
submit a vote.

As remember, the Kalumet proposal is here:
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/KalumetProposal

Thanks
Regards
JB

Re: Apache Kalumet news

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 8:36 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> For your information, I'm still coding on Sourceforge AutoDeploy (on the 0.5
> branch). A new version will be released soon with mainly new features and
> enhancements.
>
> I'm always looking for a second mentor in the Kalumet proposal and submit a
> vote.
>
> As remember, the Kalumet proposal is here:
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/KalumetProposal

thanks for everything up to date :-)

- robert