Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Gregory Nicholls <gn...@level8.com> on 2001/01/23 15:11:58 UTC

APR_DECLARE for Fileio ??

 Hiya,
    I submitted a patch for this stuff a week or so ago and was
wondering if there was something wrong with it. When I diff the current
base it doesn't seem to be in there.
        Thanks,
            G.

Re: APR_DECLARE for Fileio ??

Posted by rb...@covalent.net.
Nothing wrong with it, just been a VERY busy week, and I haven't had time
yet.  It's in my home directory, waiting for a few cycles to free
up.  Sorry about the delay.  I'll try to get to it tonight.

Ryan

On Tue, 23 Jan 2001, Gregory Nicholls wrote:

>  Hiya,
>     I submitted a patch for this stuff a week or so ago and was
> wondering if there was something wrong with it. When I diff the current
> base it doesn't seem to be in there.
>         Thanks,
>             G.

406 29th St.