Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Chad Smykay <cs...@mapr.com> on 2014/12/29 22:56:37 UTC

CLI/REST To Register a Workspace?

Good day,

I am working on a very cool feature within MapR to use with Drill, which
I will gladly share once I have confirmed it works.  What I wanted to do
know is there was a way to create a work space via CLI or REST calls
within Drill?
--
Kind Regards,
Chad Smykay  |  Solutions Architect  | M: 210.273.2344

Re: CLI/REST To Register a Workspace?

Posted by Jim Bates <jb...@maprtech.com>.
I have this collection of curl examples to the drill rest api.

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chad Smykay <cs...@mapr.com>.

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.