Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2016/08/17 15:43:06 UTC

LICENSE and NOTICE at the root of 4.0 distor

Looks like we stopped copying LICENSE and NOTICE files to the root of the assembly. 3.1.1 has it. But 4.0.M3 doesn't. Source version of the release has it, but buried many levels deep. And jar files have it under META-INF/cayenne.

Somehow that got overlooked when we voted on M3. I guess this means it's time for M4....

I am going to fix the issue on master now.

Andrus

Re: LICENSE and NOTICE at the root of 4.0 distor

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Hmm... just did a local build of src and mac assemblies (master HEAD), and the license files ended up in the right place. Strange...

Not sure what's going on here.

Andrus

P.S. Affected releases are M2 and M3. M1 is fine.