Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Gerrick Bivins <gb...@objectreservoir.com> on 2011/01/10 15:38:40 UTC

Re: BXMLSerializer, can I specify a classloader?

Updated the ticket with some info.
Basically by using the other signature for Class.forName, I was able to get
around the problem I was having.
It doesn't address the issue of needing to use a custom classloader but
because of the module system in
the platform, things work.

Gerrick