Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Eric Norman <er...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/01 18:30:01 UTC

Re: can ace.html.esp and acl.html.esp be moved out of launchpad/content?

I guess we could move them to the jackrabbit-accessmanager bundle.

I could be convinced otherwise, but I always thought of the ace.html.esp and
acl.html.esp scripts in launchpad.content as examples rather than something
that would be used in a real system.  The user interface in those scripts
isn't very user friendly. I suspect that the downstream users would want to
provide their own scripts for the permissions pages to apply their own look
and feel (and improve usability).  Do you think users would want to use
those pages as-is?

Regards,
-Eric

Posted by Eric Norman <er...@gmail.com>.