Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/05 22:34:55 UTC

Apache mod_jk Configuration

Hi All,
I'm trying to walk through the steps described in the Apache HTTP -> *Apache mod_jk Configuration* portlet but I'm not being able to get the things working.

First I noticed that the info I enter in the first screen (Basic Configuration) is not entirely parsed to the subsequent screens.

The last screen (Configuration Results) is providing incomplete and, for what I can see, wrong configuration information. Some of the values entered in the first screen are missing and the values suggested for the workers.properties on Step 3 do not match those suggested for the httpd.conf on Step 4 (worker name). The configuration described in Step 4: Apache Configuration seem to be incorrect or incomplete.

I am too familiar with the configuration of the new Apache HTTP nor the use of the <IfModule /> tag. Somebody that knows more about the latest HTTPd should take a look at that portlet and see what's missing.

Have anyone else seen this problem?

FWIW, I tried my old recipe for using mod_jk still works :P  (http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC12/configure-apache-httpd-with-jakarta-tomcat-connector-modjk.html)

Cheers!
Hernan