Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Hubert Felber <Hu...@abacus.ch> on 2015/09/16 20:54:47 UTC

How To Build Apache Felix Dependency Manager

Hi,

How can I build  "Felix Dependency Manager" ?

I followed these instructions, checked out trunk and tried to build

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FELIX/Apache+Felix+Dependency+Manager+-+How+To+Build

but there is no pom.xml.

I then installed gradle and did a "gradle build" which gives me 98
errors

98 errors
4 warnings
:org.apache.felix.dependencymanager:compileJava FAILED

So how can I build DM ?

Thank you
Hubert

Re: How To Build Apache Felix Dependency Manager

Posted by Pierre De Rop <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Hubert,

Good to know it works.

Ok; I will upload the already released 4.1.1 version for the
org.apache.felix.dependencymanager.jar artifact asap, and will let you know.

cheers
/Pierre

Posted by Pierre De Rop <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Hubert,

the org.apache.felix.dependencymanager-4.1.1.jar artifact has been uploaded
to maven central, see [1]

/Pierre

[1]
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/felix/org.apache.felix.dependencymanager/4.1.1/