Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Marco Schramp <ma...@logica.com> on 2009/10/14 15:56:15 UTC

ClassNotFoundException on org.apache.servicemix.expression.JAXPStringXPathExpression

I'm trying to set up an integration, where the last step is to write a file
with the result. I've got this proces running to the point that it actually
writes out a file with the same name as the input file.

My next endavour is to generate the output file with a filename based on the
content of the message. Several postings on the web suggest to use the
construction below.

When I use this construction, I get the an error, which suggests that the
JAXPStringXPathExpression bean cannot be found (see copy/paste from errorlog
below).

For those curious: the JAR
C:\apache\apache-servicemix-4.0.0\system\org\apache\servicemix\servicemix-utils\1.1.0\servicemix-utils-1.1.0.jar
exists (this JAR should contain the class).

Any suggestions how to solve this?

Marco Schramp

------- xbean.xml configuration -----
<beans xmlns:file="http://servicemix.apache.org/file/1.0"
	xmlns:tut="urn:servicemix:tutorial"
	xmlns:sm="http://servicemix.apache.org/config/1.0"
	xmlns:msg="http://tempuri.org/">

	<file:sender service="tut:file"  endpoint="sender"
directory="file:///C:/temp/adderout" >
		<!-- without the file:marshaler node this sender service works just fine,
only there's no control on the filename -->
		<file:marshaler>
			<bean class="org.apache.servicemix.components.util.DefaultFileMarshaler">
				<property name="fileName">
					<bean
class="org.apache.servicemix.expression.JAXPStringXPathExpression" >
						<constructor-arg
value="concat(/msg:SlowAdderResponse/msg:SlowAdderResult, '.xml'" />
					</bean>
				</property>
			</bean>
		</file:marshaler>
	</file:sender>
</beans>

----- Error message from servicemix log -----

                                        <loc-message>Configuration problem:
Unex
pected failure during bean definition parsing
Offending resource: file
[C:\apache\apache-servicemix-4.0.0\data\jbi\tutorial-sa
\sus\tutorial-file-su\xbean.xml]
Bean ''; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefin
itionParsingException: Configuration problem: Bean class
[org.apache.servicemix.
expression.JAXPStringXPathExpression] not found
Offending resource: file
[C:\apache\apache-servicemix-4.0.0\data\jbi\tutorial-sa
\sus\tutorial-file-su\xbean.xml]
Bean ''
        -> Property 'fileName'
                -> Bean ''; nested exception is
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException
: org.apache.servicemix.expression.JAXPStringXPathExpression in classloader
org.
apache.xbean.spring.context.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext@dbb073</loc-message>