Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Siva Gurusamy <si...@ivycomptech.com> on 2007/03/14 14:17:39 UTC

Lopping Problem

Hi,

I have added a Forward for all the mails to a specific id. When I send a
mail But, This mailet is called many times for the same mail. Can you please
explain me why my mailet is called so many times.

                         <!--mailet match="All" class="Forward">

<forwardto>sivag@ivycomptech.com</forwardto>

                                    <passThrough>true</passThrough>

                                    <debug>true</debug>

                         </mailet-->

I also have similar issue. Same mail is getting processed many times. Can
you please take a look the config file and help me out.

Thanks

siva

Re: Lopping Problem

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
(You only quoted a commented mailet)

Forward mailet will put a fresh copy of the processed mail in the root
processor. If an incoming mail destinated to sivag@ivycomptech.com will
reach (by your rules) this mailet again then you have a loop.

Stefano