Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Albino B Neto <bi...@apache.org> on 2013/05/02 15:27:33 UTC

Error for upload in pootle

Hi

I did the rest of the translations and revisions of the file 01.po and
is showing this error when sending.

Look:

==
Erro no Servidor

Ocorreu um erro. Obrigado pela sua paciência.
Erro ao acessar /var/www/translate/po/OOo_34_help/pt_BR, o sistema de
arquivos enviou o erro: No such file or directory
==

--
Albino B Neto
Debian GNU/Linux | FSFLA | Free Software

Re: Error for upload in pootle

Posted by RGB ES <rg...@gmail.com>.
2013/5/2 Albino B Neto <bi...@apache.org>

> Hi
>
> I did the rest of the translations and revisions of the file 01.po and
> is showing this error when sending.
>
> Look:
>
> ==
> Erro no Servidor
>
> Ocorreu um erro. Obrigado pela sua paciência.
> Erro ao acessar /var/www/translate/po/OOo_34_help/pt_BR, o sistema de
> arquivos enviou o erro: No such file or directory
> ==

IFAIK, it's not possible to upload files on pootle right now, we need to
wait until the new server is up and running. If my memory do not betray me,
in another thread Jan said that possibly it will be ready during this week.

Regards
Ricardo

Posted by Albino B Neto <bi...@gmail.com>.
Em 2 de maio de 2013 10:27, Albino B Neto <bi...@apache.org> escreveu:
> I did the rest of the translations and revisions of the file 01.po and
> is showing this error when sending.

File: /source/text/scalc/01.po