Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Eric Dorland <er...@mail.mcgill.ca> on 2003/04/05 03:36:32 UTC

Changes to exported symbols

I was thinking about how to implement text-base compression now that
compressed streams have been accepted. Looking at the way the config
system (since of course I want to make it configurable), I would need
to add arguments to svn_wc_get_update_editor and its kin to say
whether compression is desired or not. Since this are public
functions, this would be an API change. Is the API frozen at this
point?

If so, is there another way I can get the configuration information
into these functions? I must admit I find the config functions are I
bit inconvenient to get config info in these deeply nested
functions... am I missing something?

--
Eric Dorland <er...@mail.mcgill.ca>
ICQ: #61138586, Jabber: hooty@jabber.com

Re: Changes to exported symbols

Posted by Eric Dorland <er...@mail.mcgill.ca>.
Excellent, since I already started working on it over the weekend :-D
Should have a patch later this week.

Posted by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net>.