Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au> on 2001/09/19 06:58:18 UTC

[Patch] xdocs - change jump elements to link elements

The attached archive contains patches for three xdocs
(logicsheet-concepts.xml, uc2.xml, xsp-internals.xml)
to change the <jump> element to <link> element
and activate the Document Type Definition which was
hidden to try to workaround the validation errors from the
use of a non-existent anchor attribute for the jump element.
regards, David Crossley

AW: [Patch] xdocs - change jump elements to link elements

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@sundn.de>.
Hi David,

thanks for your patch. I applied it to both cvs reps.

Please cross-check.

Carsten