Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by David Sautter <da...@isoware.com> on 2013/09/30 10:12:10 UTC

Multiplex Processor for JS in Browser

Hi guys,

recently I stumbled over the "Multiplexing Services" Project
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/THRIFT-1915).
I wonder why there is no Job for implementing this for plain JS running
in a web browser. Am I right that a web browser is currently not able to
communicate with a server using the multiplexed processor?

greets

Re: Multiplex Processor for JS in Browser

Posted by Henrique Mendonça <he...@apache.org>.
Hi David,

Not that I know of, but you could easily convert the nodejs version to the
browser: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/THRIFT-2053
Patches are always welcome ;)

Cheers,
Henrique