Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org> on 2019/12/29 09:17:51 UTC

New committer: Xiaoxiang Yu

Hi folks,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Kylin
has invited Xiaoxiang Yu to become a committer and we are pleased to
announce that he has accepted.

Xiaoxiang Yu (俞霄翔, email hit_lacus@126.com) is one of the big data
engineers from Kyligence; He started to work on the Kylin project since the
middle of 2018. In the past time, he fixed many issues, investigated and
verified many new features (especially the v3.0 real-time streaming),
enhancements and bug fixes. Thank you and congratulations, Xiaoxiang!

Let's warmly welcome Xiaoxiang as the Kylin committer!

Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋
Apache Kylin PMC
Email: shaofengshi@apache.org

Apache Kylin FAQ: https://kylin.apache.org/docs/gettingstarted/faq.html
Join Kylin user mail group: user-subscribe@kylin.apache.org
Join Kylin dev mail group: dev-subscribe@kylin.apache.org

Re: New committer: Xiaoxiang Yu

Posted by 张 佑铖 <ed...@hotmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Best regards,
Youcheng

Congratulations! You deserve it.

[cid:7D3EAE76-AF2E-4EFA-97B5-6220180DA6F6@hz.ali.com]

在 2019年12月29日,19:49,zhan shaoxiong <sh...@gmail.com>> 写道:

Congratulations!

Best regards,

Shaoxiong Zhan

在 2019/12/29 下午7:16,“zjsynce@163.com<ma...@163.com> 代表 nichunen”<zj...@163.com> 代表 nic@apache.org<ma...@apache.org>> 写入:

   Congratulations

   Best regards,

   Ni Chunen / George

   Xiaoxiang Yu (俞霄翔, email hit_lacus@126.com<ma...@126.com>) is one of the big data

   Email: shaofengshi@apache.org<ma...@apache.org>

   Apache Kylin FAQ: https://kylin.apache.org/docs/gettingstarted/faq.html
   Join Kylin user mail group: user-subscribe@kylin.apache.org<ma...@kylin.apache.org>
   Join Kylin dev mail group: dev-subscribe@kylin.apache.org<ma...@kylin.apache.org>

Re: New committer: Xiaoxiang Yu

Posted by "codingforfun@126.com" <co...@126.com>.

Posted by zhenya Sun <to...@126.com>.
Congratulations

| |
zhenya Sun

token01@126.com

Signature is customized by Netease Mail Master

On 12/31/2019 13:34, Xiaoxiang Yu wrote:
Thank you. I am very grateful to everyone who gave me guide and support during this period, especially Shaofeng Shi and Gang Ma.
Wish kylin will be even more powerful and user-friendly in 2020!

--
Best wishes to you !
From :Xiaoxiang Yu

在 2019-12-30 16:46:29,"JiaTao Tao" <ta...@gmail.com> 写道: