Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Zane Bitter <zb...@redhat.com> on 2011/06/20 19:05:07 UTC

Object IDs in QMF v2 API

Can anybody point me toward the documentation for the v2 API that
describes how to find an ObjectID? In the API proposal it looks like it
was intended to be handled by the QmfData class:

https://cwiki.apache.org/qpid/qmfv2-api-proposal.html#QMFv2APIProposal-QmfDataClass

But that doesn't seem to have made its way into the final API:

http://qpid.apache.org/apis/0.10/cpp/html/a00055.html

Where should I be looking?

thanks,
Zane.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: Object IDs in QMF v2 API

Posted by Ted Ross <tr...@redhat.com>.
On 06/20/2011 01:05 PM, Zane Bitter wrote:
> Can anybody point me toward the documentation for the v2 API that
> describes how to find an ObjectID? In the API proposal it looks like
> it was intended to be handled by the QmfData class:
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/qpid/qmfv2-api-proposal.html#QMFv2APIProposal-QmfDataClass
>

> But that doesn't seem to have made its way into the final API:
>
> http://qpid.apache.org/apis/0.10/cpp/html/a00055.html
>
> Where should I be looking?
>
> thanks,
> Zane.

> Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Zane,

In the v2 API, the object ID is called DataAddr.  Refer to the hasAddr
and getAddr methods in the Data class,

-Ted

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org