Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "A. Geluk" <ar...@elips.nl> on 2002/12/24 11:24:41 UTC

Parameters in XMLForm example

Does anybody known if there's an example of getting query-string
parameters out of an request. Or does anyone have such an example for
me.

I want to pass some variables to the first page of an XMLForm,
so that i can access the variables in the Action class where i decide the

Thnx for your help.

Arnold

Re: Parameters in XMLForm example

Posted by Josema Alonso <al...@aafunky.com>.
I do not know if there's a better way, but I usually get them in the act
method as in:
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/userdocs/concepts/actions.html

Best.

Josema Alonso