Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by j-...@chronopost.fr on 2002/10/11 11:38:03 UTC

Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Missing the FO Tree with FOP 0.20.1 under BEA Weblogic 6.1

Hi J.Pietschmann, Oleg Tkachenko, Aarrel Riekhof

J.Pietschmann wrote:
> FOP does not require you to specify a DTD, in fact, it does not care.
> The XML parser might care, if you use entities.

I do not use any entite in my XML

> It seems you have other problems with your environment. Try the
> ssuggestion with placing recent versions of Xerces and Xalan at
> the beginning of the classpath.

It is right what I make like  Darrel Riekhof to avoid the conflicts (various
classes
loaders) and to launch the Weblogic Server 6.1.
The final result that I obtain, it is FOP does not create tree FO
without any error message.

I did not dare yet to use FOP 0.20.4 who still asks for other adaptations of
important,  because I have already these problems to solve.

Jianxin KONG   ( j-kong@chronopost.fr )
CHRONOPOST INTERNATIONAL
Dir. systèmes d'information