Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan-F <sh...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/22 14:12:12 UTC

Please Complete the OFBiz Documentation Survey

Hi Everyone

I’ve put together a short survey that I hope will help give us a snapshot of
the community profile and their use of the existing documentation.The
information gathered will be used to help us update and re-organise the
documentation in a way that will make it easier for people to use.

I'll publish the results on this mailing list - which I think will be useful
for everyone to see.

So please feel free to complete the survey which can be found at the
following link.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TXD9DJF
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TXD9DJF>

Please be aware that the Survey Monkey free account limits me to a maximum
of 100 responses per survey but once we reach that limit I think I'll be
able to launch another copy of the same survey to capture additional
get.......

Thanks
Sharan

PS: Please feel free to circulate and communicate this survey request via
the OFBiz LinkedIn Groups, Twitter etc as we want to get as full coverage as
possible.

Re: Please Complete the OFBiz Documentation Survey

Posted by mohd Viqar <mh...@gmail.com>.
Completed the survey.

Re: Please Complete the OFBiz Documentation Survey

Posted by Mandeep Sidhu <ma...@gmail.com>.
Completed :).

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ma...@librenberry.net>.

Posted by Jad El Omeiri <ja...@robertheath.co.uk>.
Done!
Good job Sharan :)

-----
Jad El Omeiri

Re: Please Complete the OFBiz Documentation Survey

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.
Very good initiative. Completed. Thanks Sharan!

--
Kind Regards,
Ashish Vijaywargiya

Posted by Ajinkya Gadewar <aj...@buffersoftware.com>.
Completed.

Sincerely,
Ajinkya Gadewar

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by Sharan-F <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Jacopo and all the other people who have already completed the
survey.

Please note that this survey is open to *everyone* who is interested in or
uses OFBiz. Even if you only use the mailing lists to read through rather
than post or answer questions - I am interested in your response.

If you have used or currently use the existing documentation - I'm
interested in your opinion of it and where we should focus.

It's only 10 questions and you will be finished before you know it!

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Please Complete the OFBiz Documentation Survey

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by "JFradkin@styleline.com" <JF...@styleline.com>.
Great Idea. Appreciate your setting it up and sharing.

-----
Joel Fradkin

Re: Please Complete the OFBiz Documentation Survey

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Sharan,

Thanks for sharing those preliminary results.

Regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sharan,

Indeed a great initiative to gain insight about OFBiz usage, viewpoints and
preferences of our users.

Just 2 little questions:

   1. how long do you intent to run this survey, and
   2. how do you expect it to take before this community can learn its
   results and your conclusions?

Best regards,