Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by jdow <jd...@earthlink.net> on 2008/01/04 05:15:45 UTC

Alan Ralsky indicted

http://it.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/01/04/0154229

Points to this article at freep.com

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080103/NEWS06/80103045/1008/NEWS06
Mich. spammer, 10 others indicted in alleged pump-and-dump scam

{^_^}

Re: Alan Ralsky indicted

Posted by bg...@idcomm.com.
jdow wrote:
> http://it.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/01/04/0154229
>
> Points to this article at freep.com
>
> http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080103/NEWS06/80103045/1008/NEWS06
> Mich. spammer, 10 others indicted in alleged pump-and-dump scam
>

> {^_^}

I wonder if this is why my MTA reject rates were cut in half on December
30th and remained low for 4 days straight and are slowly starting to
climb again (as some other spammer takes over his botnet).

Re: Alan Ralsky indicted

Posted by Tom Ray <to...@detroitonline.com>.
I think I know this guy. I think I've actually done stuff for him about
8-10 years ago. Yeah, the ISP I was working with at the time thought
that SPAM was a quick buck and supported a few spamming houses.