Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Jaroslav Tulach <ja...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/13 21:26:26 UTC

[RESULT]: [VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans HTML/Java API version 1.5.1

The NetBeans community has approved the HTML/Java API version 1.5.1
release. I've uploaded the bits for next review to:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/netbeans/
Thanks for your support!
-jt

> +1 As well
>
> El 13/11/17 a las 13:42, Mark Struberg escribió:
>
> Hi folks!
>>
>> I'm currently
>>
>> * RAT passes
>> * dependency licenses ok
>> * builds fine
>> * sha1 ok
>> * signature ok (jtulach@a.o) (although the .asc was just cat and not
>> explicitly listed as build artifact)
>>

>> +1 (binding)
>>
>> LieGrue,
>> strub
>>

>> Am 10.11.2017 um 22:24 schrieb Jaroslav Tulach <jaroslav.tulach@gmail.com
>>>
>>> Dear members of Apache NetBeans community.
>>> I've prepared a bugfix release of HTML/Java API. It is available as build
>>> #20 at
>>>
>>> https://builds.apache.org/view/Incubator%20Projects/job/incu
>>> bator-netbeans-html4j-release/20/
>>>
>>> The above URL contains the ZIP file with sources, its MD5 and SHA1
>>> checksum
>>> files and content of the .asc file.
>>>
>>> The list of changes made since version 1.5 can be found here:
>>> https://builds.apache.org/view/Incubator%20Projects/job/incu
>>> bator-netbeans-html4j-release/20/changes
>>>
>>> It contains licensing related fixes (JSON library change and #98) as well
>>> as essential functionality fixes (bug #99 - the cause of random test
>>> failures of previous version 1.5)
>>>
>>> I've done the basic testing on Linux and Mac, as well as I tried to use
>>> the
>>> version
>>> 1.5.1 in Bck2Brwsr VM (works fine). I believe the new version of