Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org> on 2003/08/12 21:36:41 UTC

ssl/http test is failing

the ssl/http test is failing. it expect the server to send a normal 40x error
response with the body, however it sends 200 and HTTP/0.9. there is an
impedance mismatch here.

Re: ssl/http test is failing

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@apache.org>.
At 02:36 PM 8/12/2003, Stas Bekman wrote:
>the ssl/http test is failing. it expect the server to send a normal 40x error response with the body, however it sends 200 and HTTP/0.9. there is an impedance mismatch here.

It's actually a known issue, and a matter of gracefully unplugging the ssl
decoding of the first packet.  Simplest answer may be to hang on to the
first brigade until we decide that SSL, it's not.  Then pass that entire
brigade up back to the http filter.

Bill