Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/01 07:10:56 UTC

[VOTE] Tapestry 5.0.4

I've put up Tapestry 5.0.4, ready to be voted upon.

The files are uploaded to:

http://people.apache.org/~hlship/tapestry-releases/

and a Maven repository:

http://people.apache.org/~hlship/tapestry-ibiblio-rsynch-repository/

Please examine these files to determine if a new preview release, 5.0.4, is
ready.

This is a bit different from our earlier (broken) votes; we are voting on
these binaries exactly, in accordance with proper Apache guidelines.  I've
also created a 5.0.4 tag in Subversion:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tapestry/tapestry5/tags/releases/5.0.4/

On a successful vote, I'll move the files from these directories to the
proper distribution directories.

Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1 (binding)

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
TWD Consulting, Inc.

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.0.4

Posted by Robert Zeigler <ro...@scazdl.org>.
+11 (non-binding)

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.0.4

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
On 5/1/07, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1 (binding)

Massimo Lusetti: +1 (non-binding)

--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.0.4

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
It's a good question; I think it comes down to Dojo naming idiom
("tapestry", based on Java package names) vs. Prototype naming idiom
("Tapestry", based on Ruby module names).

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.0.4

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.0.4

Posted by Andreas Andreou <an...@di.uoa.gr>.
Andreas Andreou: +1 (binding)

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.0.4

Posted by liigo <co...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.0.4

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
There's a way to bulk move all issues in a certain release once you do the
"version closed" thing in the admin area.

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.0.4

Posted by D&J Gredler <dj...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding... I think?) :-)

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.0.4

Posted by David Solis <ds...@gmail.com>.
David Solis: +1

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.0.4

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
Jesse Kuhnert: +1 (binding)

[SUCCESS] Tapestry 5.0.4

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
A couple of days for an alpha-level release seems OK.

Binding votes:

Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1
Jesse Kuhnert: +1
David Solis: +1
Dan Gredler: +1
Andreas Andreou: +1

Non-Binding votes:

Robert Zeigler: +1
Massimo Lusetti: +1
liigo: +1

I'll start moving the files to their proper location.