Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2007/01/23 15:32:17 UTC

Things to do for 3.0

There are a lot of useful (and working) new things on trunk to make
3.0M1 an attractive release. Still some of them are not in a user-
friendly form yet (missing docs, no modeler integration, etc.). I
tried to build a list of leftovers that we need to finish before we
can make a 3.0 milestone release. As always volunteers are free to
grab any of these.

* Callback tasks (CAY-737,CAY-738,CAY-739)
* Document "Caching and Fresh Data"
* Document the state of POJO implementation
* POJO class generation templates?
* Maven plugin documentation (update from wiki first, check for TODO
notes)

Andrus