Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org> on 2019/12/31 13:22:13 UTC

Sandbox not building anymore due to missing SNAPSHOT

Hi everyone,

the sandbox modules do not seem to build anymore as the 0.4-SNAPSHOT
seems unavailable as 0.4 is released - should sandbox and extensions
migrate to 0.4 instead?

Cheers,
happy new year

/Phil/

Re: Sandbox not building anymore due to missing SNAPSHOT

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
Merged :-)

Thanks and happy new year to everyone

Phil

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
Hi Aaron,

did we release sandbox modules as well?

If so, we could update to the newer SNAPSHOT.

Thanks,
Phil

Posted by Aaron Coburn <ac...@apache.org>.