Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by sudeep mishra <su...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/13 06:13:20 UTC

NiFi processor for Redis

Hi,

Do we have any processor to push and retrieve data from Redis?

Thanks & Regards,

Sudeep Shekhar Mishra

Re: NiFi processor for Redis

Posted by Oleg Zhurakousky <oz...@hortonworks.com>.
Suddep

Also, when you say push/retrieve do you mean publish/subscribe or put/get since Redis is both storage and messaging system. As Joe mentioned we don’t have any at the moment but would be nice to start prioritizing.

Cheers
Oleg

Re: NiFi processor for Redis

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.