Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Egor Korablev <ch...@fryazino.net> on 2003/03/04 17:14:56 UTC

file upload under mod_perl 2 wihout CGI.pm

Hello.

How can I get file upload from form using mod_perl 2 without CGI.pm?

thx

Re: file upload under mod_perl 2 wihout CGI.pm

Posted by Nick Tonkin <ni...@tonkinresolutions.com>.
On Tue, 4 Mar 2003, Egor Korablev wrote:

> Hello.
>
> How can I get file upload from form using mod_perl 2 without CGI.pm?
>
> thx

You can't. At least not in an easy way, which I guess is what you want.
Apache::Request is not ported to mod_perl 2 yet. Time to fall back in love
with CGI.pm, just like when you were a young man and the web was even
younger :)

- nick

--

Nick Tonkin   {|8^)>