Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "robertlazarski ." <ro...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/03 19:40:47 UTC

Re: Port axis1 codes to axis2 with WSDL2Java and xmlbeans

I looked into this a bit. First of all I haven't used Axis 1.x for my
own projects since 2003, and even then I was not using xmlbeans. I
couldn't find any docs on it in the trunk of the build, so you will
have to show your build for it.

I have used xmlbeans with axis2 - I wrote the ant guide for it - but
that was a long time ago.

Anyways, best I can tell Enum support was introduced in axis2 1.7.0.
This article below goes into the details a bit. If your wsdl has some
of those types then that could be what you are seeing. Hard to say
without seeing your wsdl.

http://shameerarathnayaka.blogspot.com/2011/09/introducing-enum-support-with-apache.html

Regards,
Robert