Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Ryan Ollos <ry...@wandisco.com> on 2014/02/02 11:11:06 UTC

Bloodhound Sprint at Pycon Montreal 2014

We previously discussed on the Trac mailing list the possibility of
reviving the Trac sprint at Pycon for 2014. I posted about this again today
(1).

In my initial post a few months back, I framed this as a possible Trac /
Bloodhound / Trac-Hacks sprint. It seems ideal to get as many people
together as possible to work on anything Trac or Bloodhound related, as the
projects benefit from one another in many ways.

More information will follow in the coming weeks, but please let us know if
you'd be interested in participating, and feel free to make suggestions
about what we might work on, and what we might do to promote this to get
more people involved.

(1) https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/trac-users/FRCuhYMNoG8

Re: Bloodhound Sprint at Pycon Montreal 2014

Posted by Olemis Lang <ol...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Feb 2, 2014 at 5:11 AM, Ryan Ollos <ry...@wandisco.com> wrote:

> We previously discussed on the Trac mailing list the possibility of
> reviving the Trac sprint at Pycon for 2014. I posted about this again today
> (1).
>
> In my initial post a few months back, I framed this as a possible Trac /
> Bloodhound / Trac-Hacks sprint. It seems ideal to get as many people
> together as possible to work on anything Trac or Bloodhound related, as the
> projects benefit from one another in many ways.
>
> More information will follow in the coming weeks, but please let us know
> if you'd be interested in participating, and feel free to make suggestions
> about what we might work on, and what we might do to promote this to get
> more people involved.
>
> (1) https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/trac-users/FRCuhYMNoG8

I'm in , for sure !
:)

I'm just waiting for PyCon organizers to fully confirm my participation in
the event , sprints , etc ...
/me looking for further info reading your post to trac-users

Good luck , and if you need any help , you can count on me (though it's my
first PyCon ...)

Olemis - @olemislc