Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Olivier Billard <ob...@rennes.jouve.fr> on 2003/07/17 16:23:38 UTC

Using built-in stylesheets tags in other built-in stylesheets

Hi all !

I've already asked this question on the users list, but the dev-ers may be more able to
answer... :)

I would like to know if there is any issue in using tablibs from built-in stylesheets
(like esql) in user-custom built-in stylesheets.

For me, no Java code is generated...
Isn't it possible ?
How does Cocoon deal with all these built-in stylesheets ? A global stylesheet with
"xsl:import" or "xsl:include" ? Is there a requiered order of declaration in cocoon.xconf
to be able to cross-use taglibs ?

Thanks in advance !

--
Olivier BILLARD

Re: Using built-in stylesheets tags in other built-in stylesheets

Posted by Olivier Billard <ob...@rennes.jouve.fr>.
Hi Tim,

Thanks for your answer.

I've tried
xsp < esql < mystylesheet
and xsp < mystylesheet < esql

and none worked...

It seems that order in namespace declaration is no longer taken into consideration...

Any other idea ?

--
Olivier BILLARD

Posted by Tim Myers <ph...@pirouline.sts.jhu.edu>.