Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Peter Shipley <ps...@nomensa.com> on 2004/10/13 12:05:10 UTC

Using show-time

Hi folks,

I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction in order to use
show-time in web.xml

I uncommented it but saw nothing. Is their a step I am missing ?

Regards

Peter

Re: Using show-time

Posted by Jorg Heymans <jh...@domek.be>.
Actually the comment above the parameter states exactly what i just
skillfully grepped from the source.

I need to go to sleep really ...

Re: Using show-time

Posted by Jorg Heymans <jh...@domek.be>.