Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by "webmaster@oredelmondo.it" <we...@oredelmondo.it> on 2005/04/28 11:04:36 UTC

Cant sen mail

I have an dinamic IP, so I cant use the ip to authorize,
I have to use the user autentication.
this is my config.xm snippet

  <authRequired>true</authRequired>
- <!--

 CHECKME!

  -->
- <#> <!--

  Uncomment this if you want to authorize specific addresses/networks.
               If you use SMTP AUTH, addresses that match those specified here will
               be permitted to relay without SMTP AUTH.  If you do not use SMTP
               AUTH, and you specify addreses here, then only addresses that match
               those specified will be permitted to relay.

               Addresses may be specified as a an IP address or domain name, with an
               optional netmask, e.g.,

               127.*, 127.0.0.0/8, 127.0.0.0/255.0.0.0, and localhost/8 are all the same

               See also the RemoteAddrNotInNetwork matcher in the transport processor.
               You would generally use one OR the other approach.

  -->
  <authorizedAddresses>127.0.0.0/8</authorizedAddresses>
- <!--

  Uncomment this if you want to verify sender addresses, ensuring that

  -->
- <!--

  the sender address matches the user who has authenticated.

  -->
- <!--

  This prevents a user of your mail server from acting as someone else

  -->
 <verifyIdentity>true</verifyIdentity>

Wha's the problem?

Regards

Re: Cant sen mail

Posted by ap...@bago.org.
> I have an dinamic IP, so I cant use the ip to authorize, I
> have to use the user autentication.
> this is my config.xm snippet
> [...]
> Wha's the problem?

What is the error you are receiving?
Does james say that you are not allowed to relay?
Can you look in the logs to find out what happens to your sending session?

Stefano