Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Case Torres <Ca...@casetorrestech.com> on 2008/01/14 22:20:25 UTC

quote report files

Hi,

My company info is overlapping the Quote "Address" label. I need to move
"Address" down.
I've tried  adjusting quoteReportContactMechs.fo.ftl Address table from,
<fo:table border-spacing="3pt">
to <fo:table border-spacing="3pt" space-before="0.5in">
But this doesn't do anything.
I can't find the file that pulls the quote .fo.ftl files together. So, I
can't find where the company data is inserted.

Anyone know what file pulls together:
quoteReportContactMechs.fo.ftl, quoteReportBody.fo.ftl, and
quoteReportHeader.fo.ftl to produce the Quote Reports pdf???

Thanks much, Case

RE: quote report files

Posted by Case Torres <Ca...@casetorrestech.com>.
Thanks Scott. I knew that a while back and forgot.

Case Torres
case@casetorrestech.com

  _____

Re: quote report files