Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> on 2010/07/19 23:40:46 UTC

Removing affected releases (was: [RESULT] Updated MINA 2.0.0-RC1)

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 11:35 PM, Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry, I missed this thread.  What do you mean remove the release ?
> All those artifacts are already in maven central, aren't they ?  If
> so, removing means nothing really ...

We're only talking the distributions, which are not pushed to the
Maven repo. The Maven artifacts does not contain rxtx as far as I
know.

I've now removed the following distributions from
www.apache.org/dist/mina and archive.apache.org/dist/mina:
2.0.0-M4
2.0.0-M5
2.0.0-M6
2.0.0-RC1

And uploaded the updated 2.0.0-RC1. I have a backup of the removed
stuff if need be.

/niklas

Re: Removing affected releases (was: [RESULT] Updated MINA 2.0.0-RC1)

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Ok, thx. I missed the fact that the distributions were not uploaded to
the maven repo.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet