Posted to user@commons.apache.org by "Raible, Matt" <Ma...@cable.comcast.com> on 2003/03/26 19:02:13 UTC

[Collections] ListUtils.sum deprecated?

I found that the following method is deprecated in the latest version of the
commons-collections.jar that is included with Struts.  According to the
javadocs, the deprecation has been reversed.  So my question is, should I
use it or now?

ListUtils.sum(list1, list2);

Thanks,

Matt

Re: [Collections] ListUtils.sum deprecated?

Posted by Stephen Colebourne <sc...@btopenworld.com>.
At one point I believe that most methods in ListUtils were deprecated, but
we have now reinstated them as they are useful. The current Release/CVS is
the most reliable source of info.

Stephen