Posted to user@fineract.apache.org by Mexina M Daniel <me...@singo.co.tz> on 2016/09/02 11:42:55 UTC

Bulk Loan Application

Hello

I would like to have a clarification on how the Bulk JLG Loan
Application in Groups works.

Am trying to do a loan application to clients of the same group at once
by using Bulk JLG Loan Application.

When i go to "Groups" -> [Choose a group] -> "Bulk JLG Loan
Application", i filled the required fields including editing the
original loan and the purpose of the loan for every client i want to
apply the loan and then i selected them.

When i submit nothing happens meaning it does not submit and still shows
the same page of application.

But then i tried deselect them, when i submitted it went back to the
profile of a group but when i go to the profile of the clients, the
loans are not there.

Thanks in advance.

--
Mexina M Daniel
Lead Software Developer

Tel:+255 222 618 511 | Mob: +255 712 110 791

Singo Africa Limited
Block G,Mbezi Beach B| 7 Nakawale Road| P.O.Box 78908| 14121 Dar es Salaam

singo.co.tz

Lets grow together

Re: Bulk Loan Application

Posted by Mexina M Daniel <me...@singo.co.tz>.