Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by "Gupta, Shivam" <sh...@hp.com> on 2008/09/02 15:11:19 UTC

echo_rest sample

Hi,

   I found the mention of echo_rest sample at lot of places in Axis2 manual and other discussion boards. But I have not found it packed with the axis2 distribution. Could someone please help me in getting this sample.

Regards,
Shivam.

Re: echo_rest sample

Posted by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com>.
You can find the echo rest sample in the samples\user_guide\clients
directory.

Supun

--
Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc