Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Loris Bouzonnet <Lo...@bull.net> on 2010/07/08 11:51:50 UTC

Retrieving the framework extensions with package admin

Hi all,

I'm asking why we can not retrieve the framework extensions, when using
the method PackageAdmin#getFragments with the system bundle. Is there a
standard way to retrieve the extensions?

Regards,
Loris

Re: Retrieving the framework extensions with package admin

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
  On 7/8/10 5:51, Loris Bouzonnet wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm asking why we can not retrieve the framework extensions, when using
> the method PackageAdmin#getFragments with the system bundle. Is there a
> standard way to retrieve the extensions?

I can tell you why it doesn't in the Felix framework, because they are
handled differently than normal fragments. They probably should be
returned, though. Could you open up an issue for this? Thanks.

-> richard