Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Justin Erenkrantz <je...@apache.org> on 2002/03/17 18:52:53 UTC

Bugzilla action items

I don't believe I have enough karma to do any of these items.  So,
I would greatly appreciate it if the necessary people could please
step up and help out here.  infrastructure@ is CCed in case some
people with access are reading that instead of dev@httpd.

[For those on infrastructure@, httpd is trying to migrate from
GNATS to Nagoya's bugzilla.]

1) Modify bugs.apache.org's index.cgi page to have a link to
   Nagoya's bugzilla.  [Daedalus 'bugz' access]

2) Add new OS entries for 'BeOS', 'OS/2', 'Netware'.  [Bugzilla admin]

3) Determine if we want a separate Apache 2.0 bugzilla project.
   Doing so makes the component list *much* easier.  Otherwise,
   there will be things that don't make sense for 2.0 in 1.3 and
   vice-versa.  [dev@httpd consensus]

4) Upon completion of #3, populate components.  I don't like the
   GNATS components as they are poorly chosen.  I think we can
   come up with better ones than that.  [dev@httpd consensus]

5) Potentially add a bugzilla.apache.org CNAME that is a redirect
   to http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla.  [DNS and httpd admin]

6) Add some other httpd committers as bugzilla admins.  I nominate
   Joshua for access since he already closed one bugzilla bug.  =)
   But, there should be other people besides me that can tweak the
   components.  [Bugzilla admin]

7) Configure bugzilla accordingly so that it sends an email to a
   ML.  If you are subscribed to tomcat-dev@, you know how it works -
   any time a new bug is created, it sends an email, any time changes
   are made, it sends an email.  I'd say bugs@httpd.apache.org would
   be a good name.  IMHO, we should move it over to a new list instead
   of reusing the old one (apache-bugdb) that is on the wrong domain
   anyway.  [Daedalus 'apmail' and bugzilla admin]

8) Upon completion of #7, send an email to apache-bugdb@ notifying
   them of new list and bugzilla setup.  [Anyone once #7 is done.]

9) Configure bugzilla to send monthly/weekly (?) reports to dev@httpd
   identifying confirmed PRs.  I believe tomcat-dev@ gets these.
   Personally, I don't care to be subscribed to bugs@httpd ML (it'll
   be high-traffic), but I would like to see a summary once in a
   while.  [Bugzilla admin, but subject to dev@httpd consensus]

10) Make GNATS not accept new PRs once we are satisfied with
   Bugzilla.  [Daedalus 'bugz']

I hope that this provides us with a rough guideline for
migration.  Thoughts?  -- justin

Re: Bugzilla action items

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
At 03:51 PM 3/17/2002, you wrote:
>On Sun, Mar 17, 2002 at 03:53:00PM -0500, Joshua Slive wrote:
> > +1 for separate projects based on the advice of the bugzilla-experienced
> > people.
>
>What should we call it then?  Apache httpd 2.0?  httpd 2.0?

Apache httpd-1.3
Apache httpd-2.0

are unambigously similar to their cvs repository names.  And those expecting
to find "Apache" won't be disappointed.  If you were going to pick that style,
that's what I'd pick, and as I suggested, I'm simply -0 on this approach over
an all-in-one model.  Looks like you have a solution that pleases everyone.

I can't argue with the fact that httpd-1.3 and httpd-2.0 have different lists
of components, which is a strong factor.

> > Well, I think we need every module in there, and a few other things like
> > "build", "configuration", "website", "apr", etc.
>
>Considering how easy it is to add components, I don't think this
>should be a big deal.  IMHO, one of the problems with GNATS is that
>very few people have access to change the components.  Hopefully,
>if we have enough admins flying around, we can keep this under control.

Sign me up, as often as not, I'm the one nagging RoUS for new ones.

>Notice that I also created an APR project.  We'd need to identify
>how we want to address APR bugs - should they be reported on that
>project or should they be reported under httpd for the apr
>component?

Both.  Create apr, apr-util and apr-iconv components of the APR project,
create the apr and apr-util components under the Apache httpd-2.0 and
Tomcat 4 projects [both of which rely on that component.

When the day comes you are looking for apr-util bugs to close, query
across all projects for the apr-util component.  You will hit the bugs that
all ASF projects are encountering with apr-util, including library users
[developers] filing bugs under APR -> apr-util.

> > +1.  Will changing the default "owner" for all the components to this
> > mailing list accomplish that?
>
>I think it might - I'm not a bugzilla expert by any stretch of the
>imagination.  I'd prefer that we created a new list (say bugs@httpd)
>rather than re-using apache-bugdb@apache.org.  -- justin

This is, for reasons Marc pointed out, the wrong solution.  Let's create
a bugs@httpd list, and set up bugzilla (whatever it takes to accomplish
this) to cc all Apache httpd bugs to that list.

This doesn't prevent us from also using module owners, so if someone
commits to handling a given class of bugs, they will be notified about
those bugs.  Consider Stipe who is extremely efficient with cygwin
reports, if he was able to subscribe to that single class of bugs, that
would help keep his bandwidth under control.  I have to believe that
more platform folks would sign on to bugs traffic if they could filter what
os or components they care about.

I think my 2c are spent, go at it, and I sure hope this our last trip
across the river :-)  In fairness, I believe the original attempt was
undermined more by the old security holes that any technical
incapacity to leverage bugzilla.

Bill

Re: Bugzilla action items

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <je...@apache.org>.

RE: Bugzilla action items

Posted by Ryan Bloom <rb...@covalent.net>.
> > 4) Upon completion of #3, populate components.  I don't like the
> >    GNATS components as they are poorly chosen.  I think we can
> >    come up with better ones than that.  [dev@httpd consensus]
>
> Well, I think we need every module in there, and a few other things
like
> "build", "configuration", "website", "apr", etc.

APR should absolutely not be there as a component of Apache.  APR is a
separate project that should be in bugzilla as a separate project.

Ryan

Re: Bugzilla action items

Posted by Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>.
On Sun, 17 Mar 2002, Joshua Slive wrote:

> +1.  Will changing the default "owner" for all the components to this
> mailing list accomplish that?

Only if noone ever takes ownership of bugs.

What we really want is the same effect as the mailing list being on the
cc list for all bugs.

It would also be nice for us to link directly to search and submission
pages that preselect the Apache httpd product.

Re: Bugzilla action items

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
Justin Erenkrantz wrote:

> 3) Determine if we want a separate Apache 2.0 bugzilla project.
>    Doing so makes the component list *much* easier.  Otherwise,
>    there will be things that don't make sense for 2.0 in 1.3 and
>    vice-versa.  [dev@httpd consensus]

+1 for separate projects based on the advice of the bugzilla-experienced
people.

> 4) Upon completion of #3, populate components.  I don't like the
>    GNATS components as they are poorly chosen.  I think we can
>    come up with better ones than that.  [dev@httpd consensus]

Well, I think we need every module in there, and a few other things like
"build", "configuration", "website", "apr", etc.
> 6) Add some other httpd committers as bugzilla admins.  I nominate
>    Joshua for access since he already closed one bugzilla bug.  =)
>    But, there should be other people besides me that can tweak the
>    components.  [Bugzilla admin]

Fine with me.

> 7) Configure bugzilla accordingly so that it sends an email to a
>    ML.  If you are subscribed to tomcat-dev@, you know how it works -
>    any time a new bug is created, it sends an email, any time changes
>    are made, it sends an email.  I'd say bugs@httpd.apache.org would
>    be a good name.  IMHO, we should move it over to a new list instead
>    of reusing the old one (apache-bugdb) that is on the wrong domain
>    anyway.  [Daedalus 'apmail' and bugzilla admin]

+1.  Will changing the default "owner" for all the components to this
mailing list accomplish that?
Joshua.

Re: Bugzilla action items

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
"Joshua Slive" <jo...@slive.ca> wrote:

>> 9) Configure bugzilla to send monthly/weekly (?) reports to dev@httpd
>>    identifying confirmed PRs.  I believe tomcat-dev@ gets these.
>>    Personally, I don't care to be subscribed to bugs@httpd ML (it'll
>>    be high-traffic), but I would like to see a summary once in a
>>    while.  [Bugzilla admin, but subject to dev@httpd consensus]
>
> Not done.  I don't particularly care about this.  Marc used to do this
> for gnats, but I don't think it had much of an effect.  If people never
> look at the bug database, this isn't going to change.

Fixed... This now should happen every week-end...

    Pier

Re: Bugzilla action items

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
"Joshua Slive" <jo...@slive.ca> wrote:

>> 5) Potentially add a bugzilla.apache.org CNAME that is a redirect
>>    to http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla.  [DNS and httpd admin]
>
> Not done: Someone suggested issues.apache.org, but I don't particularly
> care.

A "neutral" name can be used in the next transition as well... (To Tigris'
Scarab)...

>> 7) Configure bugzilla accordingly so that it sends an email to a
>>    ML.  If you are subscribed to tomcat-dev@, you know how it works -
>>    any time a new bug is created, it sends an email, any time changes
>>    are made, it sends an email.  I'd say bugs@httpd.apache.org would
>>    be a good name.  IMHO, we should move it over to a new list instead
>>    of reusing the old one (apache-bugdb) that is on the wrong domain
>>    anyway.  [Daedalus 'apmail' and bugzilla admin]
>
> Partially done.  The list will get all emails unless someone takes
> ownership of a bug and forgets to add the list as a cc.  Not exactly
> ideal.  Any suggestions?  Or should we just live with this until the
> next migration.

Scarab should fix that, and if it doesn't, we can fix scarab...

>> 9) Configure bugzilla to send monthly/weekly (?) reports to dev@httpd
>>    identifying confirmed PRs.  I believe tomcat-dev@ gets these.
>>    Personally, I don't care to be subscribed to bugs@httpd ML (it'll
>>    be high-traffic), but I would like to see a summary once in a
>>    while.  [Bugzilla admin, but subject to dev@httpd consensus]
>
> Not done.  I don't particularly care about this.  Marc used to do this
> for gnats, but I don't think it had much of an effect.  If people never
> look at the bug database, this isn't going to change.

Isn't it? Oh, no... Whops, I forgot! :) I'll fix it in the morning...

    Pier

Re: Bugzilla action items

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.

Re: Bugzilla action items

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.

Re: Bugzilla action items

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
Here's a summary of where we are.  Please take a look below for a couple
questions for the list.

Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> [For those on infrastructure@, httpd is trying to migrate from
> GNATS to Nagoya's bugzilla.]
>
> 1) Modify bugs.apache.org's index.cgi page to have a link to
>    Nagoya's bugzilla.  [Daedalus 'bugz' access]

Done.

> 2) Add new OS entries for 'BeOS', 'OS/2', 'Netware'.  [Bugzilla admin]

Done.

> 3) Determine if we want a separate Apache 2.0 bugzilla project.
>    Doing so makes the component list *much* easier.  Otherwise,
>    there will be things that don't make sense for 2.0 in 1.3 and
>    vice-versa.  [dev@httpd consensus]

Done.

> 4) Upon completion of #3, populate components.  I don't like the
>    GNATS components as they are poorly chosen.  I think we can
>    come up with better ones than that.  [dev@httpd consensus]

Not done: Any objections to adding all the modules from each version,
plus "build, configuration, protocol, suexec, support, other"?  I will
do this unless someone screams.

> 5) Potentially add a bugzilla.apache.org CNAME that is a redirect
>    to http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla.  [DNS and httpd admin]

Not done: Someone suggested issues.apache.org, but I don't particularly
care.
> 6) Add some other httpd committers as bugzilla admins.  I nominate
>    Joshua for access since he already closed one bugzilla bug.  =)
>    But, there should be other people besides me that can tweak the
>    components.  [Bugzilla admin]

Done.

> 7) Configure bugzilla accordingly so that it sends an email to a
>    ML.  If you are subscribed to tomcat-dev@, you know how it works -
>    any time a new bug is created, it sends an email, any time changes
>    are made, it sends an email.  I'd say bugs@httpd.apache.org would
>    be a good name.  IMHO, we should move it over to a new list instead
>    of reusing the old one (apache-bugdb) that is on the wrong domain
>    anyway.  [Daedalus 'apmail' and bugzilla admin]

Partially done.  The list will get all emails unless someone takes
ownership of a bug and forgets to add the list as a cc.  Not exactly
ideal.  Any suggestions?  Or should we just live with this until the
next migration.

> 8) Upon completion of #7, send an email to apache-bugdb@ notifying
>    them of new list and bugzilla setup.  [Anyone once #7 is done.]

Done.

> 9) Configure bugzilla to send monthly/weekly (?) reports to dev@httpd
>    identifying confirmed PRs.  I believe tomcat-dev@ gets these.
>    Personally, I don't care to be subscribed to bugs@httpd ML (it'll
>    be high-traffic), but I would like to see a summary once in a
>    while.  [Bugzilla admin, but subject to dev@httpd consensus]

Not done.  I don't particularly care about this.  Marc used to do this
for gnats, but I don't think it had much of an effect.  If people never
look at the bug database, this isn't going to change.

> 10) Make GNATS not accept new PRs once we are satisfied with
>    Bugzilla.  [Daedalus 'bugz']

Done.  (Well, we removed the "submit" link.  If people have that link
bookmarked, I suppose they could still submit new bugs.)

11) What to do with old bugs.

There is just so much garbage in the gnats database that I don't think
it would be good just to import the whole thing into bugzilla.  But we
do need to keep them around at least for archive purposes.  Any suggestions?

Obviously bugzilla leaves alot to be desired.  But I hope it will be an
improvement.

Joshua.

Re: FW: Bugzilla action items

Posted by Cliff Woolley <jw...@virginia.edu>.
On Tue, 19 Mar 2002, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 19, 2002 at 04:14:35PM +0000, Pier Fumagalli wrote:
> > > As for APR I think bugs@apr.apache.org would be appropiate.
> > >
> > > Sander
> > >
> > > PS. Votes please, so Pier can move on ;)
>
> +1.  -- justin

+1

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com
   Charlottesville, VA

Re: FW: Bugzilla action items

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <je...@apache.org>.

FW: Bugzilla action items

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
Sander forgot to CC dev@apr...

    Pier

Posted by Sander Striker <st...@apache.org>.

Re: Bugzilla action items

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.

Re: Bugzilla action items

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
"Justin Erenkrantz" <je...@apache.org> wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 17, 2002 at 11:01:38PM -0600, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
>>> Yep... Actually on tomcat we mail them to tomcat-dev, but it's up to you
>>> guys, just let me know the mail address to subscribe :)
>>
>> bugs@httpd.apache.org [which is generic enough for the -next- transition :-]
>
> ++1.  But, I think someone with apmail has to create the list first.
>
> I seem to recall that Pier might have apmail.  =)  -- justin

accordingly... Now there are two top-level "products": Apache 1.3 and 2.

What should I do for APR?

    Pier

Re: Bugzilla action items

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.

Re: Bugzilla action items

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <je...@apache.org>.

Re: Bugzilla action items

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.

Re: Bugzilla action items

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
"Justin Erenkrantz" <je...@apache.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 18, 2002 at 01:08:33AM +0000, Pier Fumagalli wrote:
>>> 5) Potentially add a bugzilla.apache.org CNAME that is a redirect
>>>  to http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla.  [DNS and httpd admin]
>>
>> See other email...
>
> Fair enough, but as I understand matters, Scarab does not support any
> migration path from GNATS->Scarab, but does from Bugzilla->Scarab.
> So, all of this work/rearrangment won't be lost if we decide to
> switch to Scarab?  It'll be painless, right?

Right, also because we have another 20 or something projects to move across,
and I don't want to waste my life over it... It will be painless, and
everything done in Bugzilla will be ported to Scarab... I was only thinking
about the name (bugzilla.apache.org won't be a good name if we run the
competitor product :)

> What's the timeframe on deploying Scarab for Jakarta?  Since the
> Jakarta people are lightyears ahead of us when it comes to bug
> systems, I'll be content to just piggy-back on whatever issue
> tracking system Jakarta uses.  But, if the switch is imminent
> (say a week?), then we should hold off doing anything with
> Bugzilla for sure.

I don't really know... It's up to Jon, Jason Van Zyl, and Daniel Rall... I
just manage the server and started delegating all noncritical operations :)
I really don't have time to keep up with everything...

AFAIK, they'll be starting a pilot project tracking Turbine next week (it
seems all set up right on Scarab -btw- http://nagoya.apache.org:8080/scarab)
I'd give it a switch in around may/june if the test goes well...

>>> 6) Add some other httpd committers as bugzilla admins.  I nominate
>>>  Joshua for access since he already closed one bugzilla bug.  =)
>>>  But, there should be other people besides me that can tweak the
>>>  components.  [Bugzilla admin]
>>
>> Gimme a list :)
>
> Joshua Slive (slive@apache.org) and Will Rowe (wrowe@apache.org)
> volunteered themselves.  Seems like a reasonable start for now.
> I don't know what your policy is on admins, but I'd posit that
> any committer can be trusted.

Yeah... Committers only (really I don't see a point in restricting it to
members)... Also because those don't need shell access... :)

BTW, both users now have permissions... (Josh, you didn't have an account, I
created one, you should receive the password, otherwise, mail me! :)

>>> 7) Configure bugzilla accordingly so that it sends an email to a
>>>  ML.  If you are subscribed to tomcat-dev@, you know how it works -
>>>  any time a new bug is created, it sends an email, any time changes
>>>  are made, it sends an email.  I'd say bugs@httpd.apache.org would
>>>  be a good name.  IMHO, we should move it over to a new list instead
>>>  of reusing the old one (apache-bugdb) that is on the wrong domain
>>>  anyway.  [Daedalus 'apmail' and bugzilla admin]
>>
>> On tomcat, we do it by setting the "default owner" of the bug, and when
>> someone takes ownership, simply puts the ML in the CC field (tricky, but
>> that's the only way to do it. Scarab should solve this).
>
> Okay.  So, if we get a bugs@httpd ML created, we can set all of the
> components to be "owned" by bugs@httpd.

Yep... Actually on tomcat we mail them to tomcat-dev, but it's up to you
guys, just let me know the mail address to subscribe :)

>>> 9) Configure bugzilla to send monthly/weekly (?) reports to dev@httpd
>>>  identifying confirmed PRs.  I believe tomcat-dev@ gets these.
>>>  Personally, I don't care to be subscribed to bugs@httpd ML (it'll
>>>  be high-traffic), but I would like to see a summary once in a
>>>  while.  [Bugzilla admin, but subject to dev@httpd consensus]
>>
>> That's already there... I just need to add the projects into the weekly
>> script to generate reports for HTTPd as well (check out the Tomcat list, for
>> example).
>
> Cool.  We may rename the projects once we figure out how we want to
> name things.  I'll make sure I drop you a line once we're happy with
> the project names.

Let me know...

    Pier (goin'to bed! :)

Re: Bugzilla action items

Posted by Jon Scott Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 3/17/02 5:32 PM, "Justin Erenkrantz" <je...@apache.org> wrote:

> Fair enough, but as I understand matters, Scarab does not support any
> migration path from GNATS->Scarab, but does from Bugzilla->Scarab.

If you can convert the GNATS data into Scarab's DTD, then it can be imported
(once I finish up Scarab's import functionality this next week).

<http://scarab.tigris.org/source/browse/scarab/src/dtd/scarab.dtd?rev=1.14&c
ontent-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup>

-jon

Re: Bugzilla action items

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <je...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Mar 18, 2002 at 01:08:33AM +0000, Pier Fumagalli wrote:
> > 5) Potentially add a bugzilla.apache.org CNAME that is a redirect
> >  to http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla.  [DNS and httpd admin]
>
> See other email...

Fair enough, but as I understand matters, Scarab does not support any
migration path from GNATS->Scarab, but does from Bugzilla->Scarab.
So, all of this work/rearrangment won't be lost if we decide to
switch to Scarab?  It'll be painless, right?

What's the timeframe on deploying Scarab for Jakarta?  Since the
Jakarta people are lightyears ahead of us when it comes to bug
systems, I'll be content to just piggy-back on whatever issue
tracking system Jakarta uses.  But, if the switch is imminent
(say a week?), then we should hold off doing anything with
Bugzilla for sure.

> > 6) Add some other httpd committers as bugzilla admins.  I nominate
> >  Joshua for access since he already closed one bugzilla bug.  =)
> >  But, there should be other people besides me that can tweak the
> >  components.  [Bugzilla admin]
>
> Gimme a list :)

Joshua Slive (slive@apache.org) and Will Rowe (wrowe@apache.org)
volunteered themselves.  Seems like a reasonable start for now.
I don't know what your policy is on admins, but I'd posit that
any committer can be trusted.

> > 7) Configure bugzilla accordingly so that it sends an email to a
> >  ML.  If you are subscribed to tomcat-dev@, you know how it works -
> >  any time a new bug is created, it sends an email, any time changes
> >  are made, it sends an email.  I'd say bugs@httpd.apache.org would
> >  be a good name.  IMHO, we should move it over to a new list instead
> >  of reusing the old one (apache-bugdb) that is on the wrong domain
> >  anyway.  [Daedalus 'apmail' and bugzilla admin]
>
> On tomcat, we do it by setting the "default owner" of the bug, and when
> someone takes ownership, simply puts the ML in the CC field (tricky, but
> that's the only way to do it. Scarab should solve this).

Okay.  So, if we get a bugs@httpd ML created, we can set all of the
components to be "owned" by bugs@httpd.

> > 9) Configure bugzilla to send monthly/weekly (?) reports to dev@httpd
> >  identifying confirmed PRs.  I believe tomcat-dev@ gets these.
> >  Personally, I don't care to be subscribed to bugs@httpd ML (it'll
> >  be high-traffic), but I would like to see a summary once in a
> >  while.  [Bugzilla admin, but subject to dev@httpd consensus]
>
> That's already there... I just need to add the projects into the weekly
> script to generate reports for HTTPd as well (check out the Tomcat list, for
> example).

Cool.  We may rename the projects once we figure out how we want to
name things.  I'll make sure I drop you a line once we're happy with
the project names.

> All from my side (keep me posted, I read the list randomly lately)

Thanks.  -- justin

Re: Bugzilla action items

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
"Justin Erenkrantz" <je...@apache.org> wrote:

> 2) Add new OS entries for 'BeOS', 'OS/2', 'Netware'.  [Bugzilla admin]

Done...

> 3) Determine if we want a separate Apache 2.0 bugzilla project.
>  Doing so makes the component list *much* easier.  Otherwise,
>  there will be things that don't make sense for 2.0 in 1.3 and
>  vice-versa.  [dev@httpd consensus]

+1 :)

> 5) Potentially add a bugzilla.apache.org CNAME that is a redirect
>  to http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla.  [DNS and httpd admin]

See other email...

> 6) Add some other httpd committers as bugzilla admins.  I nominate
>  Joshua for access since he already closed one bugzilla bug.  =)
>  But, there should be other people besides me that can tweak the
>  components.  [Bugzilla admin]

Gimme a list :)

Re: Bugzilla action items

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
"Ask Bjoern Hansen" <as...@develooper.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 17 Mar 2002, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
>
>> 5) Potentially add a bugzilla.apache.org CNAME that is a redirect
>>    to http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla.  [DNS and httpd admin]
>
> How about changing the bugzilla installation to be known as
> bugzilla.apache.org (so no redirect).

Well, the point is that while you art transitioning to BugZilla, we're
actually trying out Scarab (Jon's pet project). So, bugzilla.apache.org
might have a very short time if the folks actually say it's good, and it's
all code WE can maintain (unlike BugZi)....

Wait for a couple of weeks, before doing bugzilla.apache.org...

    Pier

Re: Bugzilla action items

Posted by Ask Bjoern Hansen <as...@develooper.com>.

--