Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org> on 2002/12/07 07:11:00 UTC

Mirroring working!

Folks,

I just checked with http://apache.belnet.be/dist/xml/, which is a
first-rate Apache mirror, and look what I found :-D

It looks like we are the first Jakarta/XML projects to be mirrored
worldwide!

Even better, soon we will change the dist download link to
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/xml/forrest/, meaning the
geographically closest location wil be automagically chosen.

Thanks to Stefan and Justin to provide us with such clear how-to
descriptions!

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

Re: Mirroring working!

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Steven Noels wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I just checked with http://apache.belnet.be/dist/xml/, which is a
> first-rate Apache mirror, and look what I found :-D
>
> It looks like we are the first Jakarta/XML projects to be mirrored
> worldwide!
>
> Even better, soon we will change the dist download link to
> http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/xml/forrest/, meaning the
> geographically closest location wil be automagically chosen.
>
> Thanks to Stefan and Justin to provide us with such clear how-to
> descriptions!
>
> </Steven>

Awesome!!!

Great job to everybody who made this happening!

--
Stefano Mazzocchi                               <st...@apache.org>

Re: Mirroring working!

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.

Re: Mirroring working!

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
Steven Noels wrote:

> It looks like we are the first Jakarta/XML projects to be mirrored
> worldwide!

See attached file to find out where you can find Forrest currently,
close to Kansas City ;)

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org