Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by chalitha udara Perera <ch...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/18 11:04:25 UTC

Index Image Features in Solr

Hi all,

I'm trying to index feature vectors extracted from images for similarity
search.
As a simple example, I have a color histogram of a image represented as a
double array.

Is there a way I can index a feature vector in Solr without using hashing ?

Thanks,
Chalitha

--
J.M Chalitha Udara Perera

*Department of Computer Science and Engineering,*
*University of Moratuwa,*
*Sri Lanka*

Re: Index Image Features in Solr

Posted by Bhawna Asnani <bh...@gmail.com>.
You can look inti Lire solr plugin. Works very well while searching similar images.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by chalitha udara Perera <ch...@gmail.com>.
thank you Ahmet !

Posted by Ahmet Arslan <io...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.