Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Mark Lee <li...@126.com> on 2022/11/26 07:29:22 UTC

create Flink session cluster and multi-session job

Hi all,

   I create flink application job successful, but I met the trouble when I
create session cluster and session job.

   I can only see flink job manager but can’t get two session jobs in my
CR。

Execution result:

[root@localhost flinktest]# kubectl  apply -f flink-deployment-1JM-4TM.yaml

flinkdeployment.flink.apache.org/session-cluster-1 created

flinksessionjob.flink.apache.org/myjob1 created

flinksessionjob.flink.apache.org/yourjob2 created

persistentvolumeclaim/flink-example-statemachine created

ingressclass.networking.k8s.io/nginx created

[root@localhost flinktest]# kubectl get pods

NAME                                         READY   STATUS    RESTARTS
AGE

flink-kubernetes-operator-66f57756cd-dwj4n   1/1     Running   4
3d4h

session-cluster-1-76c97d6768-6trxt           1/1     Running   0
6m26s

test                                         1/1     Running   0
29h

kubectl get -oyaml flinkdep/session-cluster-1  can’t get job id and status.

The attachment is my FlinkDeployment and SessionJobDeployment, I don’t know
what’s the problem. There is no error info but can’t get TaskManager pod.

Thank you.