Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/09 23:37:47 UTC

many Apache Camel build

Because ubuntu1, ubuntu2, ubuntu4 and ubuntu5 are down, many of the Apache
Camel build failed, e.g. this one [1].
Is there something we can/should do to solve this?

[1]
https://builds.apache.org/view/A-F/view/Camel/job/Camel.2.9.x.fulltest/107/console

Thanks in advance,
Christian

Re: many Apache Camel build

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Christian,

I'm pinging Olivier and the infra to see if we can do something.

I keep you posted.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: many Apache Camel build

Posted by Babak Vahdat <ba...@swissonline.ch>.
Hi Christian

I'm not aware of any better option other than raising a JIRA ticket by
INFRA.
Or maybe some other projects have already raised some as a lot of builds on
CI-Servers are in error.

Babak