Posted to dev@flagon.apache.org by Joshua Poore <po...@apache.org> on 2020/03/04 02:33:44 UTC

[RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flagon UserALE.js (Incubating) 2.1.0

Thanks to all who participated in the VOTE to Release Apache Flagon UserALE.js (Incubating) 2.1.0

Results are as follows:

[ ] +1, let's get it released!!!

Furkan KAMACI (Binding)
Tim Allison (Binding)
Dave Meikle (Binding)
Rob Foley
Joshua Poore

[ 0 ] +/-0, fine, but consider to fix few issues before...
[ 0 ] -1, nope, because... (and please explain why)

The VOTE Passes! Thanks, again!

Josh