Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/08 13:11:12 UTC

Re: Used license in the notice file when the import is added on packaging

2009/4/8 Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>

> Hello,
>
> I have a strange case in my notice files.
>
> Imagine that you have a project. The code does not depends on the
> org.osgi.* packages.
> However, the binary of such project depends on these packages. the import
> was added during the packaging process.
>
> Do I need to include the OSGi license as a used license ?

if the final artifact requires OSGi then I would say yes - then it's clear
to end-users

Regards,

--
Cheers, Stuart

Re: Used license in the notice file when the import is added on packaging

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
Thanks,

I  will follow this advise that makes sense to me.

Regards,

Clement