Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ben Laurie <be...@algroup.co.uk> on 1997/07/13 20:52:53 UTC

Warning: hairy commit starting

I'm about to start committing the NT stuff. Warning: there's a lot of it
and it isn't complete, though what there is appears to be functional.
Although there are a pile of changes, they should be neutral for Unix.

The main remaining task is to DLLify all the remaining modules (a rather
tedious process) and to export the rest of the API.

I realise this is a major chunk being committed without votes, etc, but
the way I see it is that if I leave it, making it work again will be at
least as painful as removing it, so I've decided to commit and take the
risk that it'll have to be undone.

If I have the chance (and I may not, I'm expecting the other half and
kids back from a weekend away, soon), I'll check the Unix when I'm
finished. Feel free to correct any brokenness I've accidentally induced.

Cheers,

Ben.

--
Ben Laurie [Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible]