Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk> on 2009/10/19 17:09:02 UTC

Caldav in Sling.

Hi,

I realize from doing a few searches that this might be an inflammatory
question. Here goes:

Has anyone looked at extending the WebDAV functionality in Sling/
Jackrabbit to support CalDAV. We have an events requirement might be
supported by CalDAV but will require some plugins to webdav to make it
do the extra things in the CalDAV "spec".

The main reason for thinking that CalDAV is a candidate is due to
existing client support, rather that a love of caldav.

Ian

Re: Caldav in Sling.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 4:09 PM, Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk> wrote:
> ...Has anyone looked at extending the WebDAV functionality in Sling/Jackrabbit
> to support CalDAV. We have an events requirement might be supported by
> CalDAV but will require some plugins to webdav to make it do the extra
> things in the CalDAV "spec"....

I have not looked at it but having CalDAV support in Sling seems like
a good idea.

-Bertrand